A historical overview of the hospital
Al-Eman Hospital is located in the south of the city of Ajloun and rises above sea level by 1200 meters. It is characterized by a beautiful location surrounded by oaks and pine trees and the beauty of the Lord's nature is an accessible hospital and is the only hospital in the province.
The hospital was established in 1940 under the name of the Southern Baptist Hospital with a capacity of 27 beds
In 1952 it was expanded, with a capacity of 50 beds, and a nursing school was opened for it
In 1987 the government of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan purchased the hospital and was named Al-Iman Hospital based on the wish of the late His Majesty King Hussein Bin Talal, may God have mercy on him.
The hospital began providing medical services to citizens in the governorate of Ajloun with a capacity not exceeding (50) beds distributed over only three departments, namely (internal medicine, surgery, children, obstetrics).
The hospital was later expanded, bringing the hospital to 130 beds.
Due to construction and demolition, the hospital capacity has been reduced to 90 beds.
There are 438 employees, including (50) doctors
Work is starting to establish a new hospital with a capacity of 200 beds at the expense of the Gulf grant within three years.
The outpatient building has been moved to the divisions due to its demolition due to construction and demolition work.
The physiotherapy department was also transferred to a health center, and we were hospitalized because of the limited space inside the hospital due to the expansion work.